Found a free image host.
Things i like about them
- no limit to the number of images i can upload
- no bandwidth limits
- easy to use
- no registration required(registered any way coz then i can keep track of all the stuff i upload)
- they use Linux servers(go Tux go!!!!!)
- max size of each image is 1MB
- an image is deleted if its not accessed for a year
figured out how to put only haloscan comments. but figured i like to give the readers some choice so both forms of commenting will stay on except for this post.
put more gap between the end of comments link and the next post. feel there is too much space between end of post and the start of comments link. freed for the moment. hope the changes make it look less cluttered