Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dodecahedral calendar

Made my own dodecahedron calendar today. See this link for more info (via lifehacker).

Came out better than I expected it would, given my ineptitude at cutting and sticking. When I cut something in a straight line, it comes out looking like a cartoonist's representation of a thunderbolt and I am as adept with a glue stick as is nerd hitting on a hot blonde - it leads to quite a sticky situation, but the whole thing just comes unstuck.

Useful addition to the table and completely worth the effort :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I probably will limit myself to rhombic dodecahedral for now...

Nandan said...

I did the regular, dint have the courage to try the rhombic, will probably give it a try now that the regular one came out decently

AMIT said...

Nice sharing done by you.

Boise real estate

Karpagam Academy of Higher Education said...

Thanks for sharing this blog. Please share more such blogs.

Best Engineering Colleges in Coimbatore
Top Mba Colleges in Coimbatore