Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dodecahedral calendar

Made my own dodecahedron calendar today. See this link for more info (via lifehacker).

Came out better than I expected it would, given my ineptitude at cutting and sticking. When I cut something in a straight line, it comes out looking like a cartoonist's representation of a thunderbolt and I am as adept with a glue stick as is nerd hitting on a hot blonde - it leads to quite a sticky situation, but the whole thing just comes unstuck.

Useful addition to the table and completely worth the effort :-)

3 comments:

gapp said...

I probably will limit myself to rhombic dodecahedral for now...

Nandan said...

I did the regular, dint have the courage to try the rhombic, will probably give it a try now that the regular one came out decently

AMIT said...

Nice sharing done by you.

Boise real estate